Short answer is yes. Solar hot water units, whether they are electric or gas, will have a booster built in, to ensure that even on overcast days, you won't be without hot water.
Articles in this section
- Factors to consider when buying a new hot water system
- How do I choose the right plumber?
- Rebates and initiatives
- What do I check before calling a plumber?
- How can I maintain the shower temperature?
- Replacement vs repair
- I'm renting and my hot water unit isn't working, what should I do?
- How much will it cost for a new Hot Water System?
- Extending the life of your unit
- Can I adjust the temperature on my continuous flow?