The Government is still currently offering incentives that allow home owners to apply for rebates when installing environmentally friendly and energy efficient hot water systems. These typically apply to solar hot water systems and heat pumps. The value of the rebate varies depending on the location of your home and the specific unit installed. For more information on the current rebates available, please visit:
Articles in this section
- Factors to consider when buying a new hot water system
- How do I choose the right plumber?
- Rebates and initiatives
- What do I check before calling a plumber?
- How can I maintain the shower temperature?
- Replacement vs repair
- I'm renting and my hot water unit isn't working, what should I do?
- How much will it cost for a new Hot Water System?
- Extending the life of your unit
- Can I adjust the temperature on my continuous flow?