It's simply not worth the risk. Fixing your own hot water unit is not only dangerous, it will also void your warranty. Plumbers are experts when it comes to hot water, and know what makes them tick. It's always best to leave these things to the professionals who are trained to understand the issues that can occur, and how to fix them quickly and safely. Always use a licensed plumber.
Articles in this section
- Factors to consider when buying a new hot water system
- How do I choose the right plumber?
- Rebates and initiatives
- What do I check before calling a plumber?
- How can I maintain the shower temperature?
- Replacement vs repair
- I'm renting and my hot water unit isn't working, what should I do?
- How much will it cost for a new Hot Water System?
- Extending the life of your unit
- Can I adjust the temperature on my continuous flow?