The temperature can be adjusted slightly on most continuous flow hot water units, but this is a job that's strictly for licensed plumbers only. Have a chat to your plumber and ask them for assistance. Any changes made to your unit will void your warranty, are potentially dangerous, and best left to the professionals.
Articles in this section
- Factors to consider when buying a new hot water system
- How do I choose the right plumber?
- Rebates and initiatives
- What do I check before calling a plumber?
- How can I maintain the shower temperature?
- Replacement vs repair
- I'm renting and my hot water unit isn't working, what should I do?
- How much will it cost for a new Hot Water System?
- Extending the life of your unit
- Can I adjust the temperature on my continuous flow?