You rely on your hot water unit every day. So you want to make sure it’s operating at its best. To help prolong the life of your unit, make sure you have it serviced regularly as per your home owners manual. A number of manufacturers recommend having the unit looked at once a year by a licensed tradesperson to ensure optimum performance.
Articles in this section
- Factors to consider when buying a new hot water system
- How do I choose the right plumber?
- Rebates and initiatives
- What do I check before calling a plumber?
- How can I maintain the shower temperature?
- Replacement vs repair
- I'm renting and my hot water unit isn't working, what should I do?
- How much will it cost for a new Hot Water System?
- Extending the life of your unit
- Can I adjust the temperature on my continuous flow?