By ticking allow access to 'Accounts & Invoices', you are giving the user access to the 'Accounts & Invoices' section, meaning that they can view the account balance and search for invoices.
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my password on maX?
- How do I add users to my maX account?
- How do I switch between my accounts while logged in to maX?
- How do I add another trade account to my maX login?
- If I need further help, who do I speak to?
- What does allow access to 'My Quotes' do?
- What does allow access to 'My Online Orders' do?
- What do I do if I have forgotten my password?
- I have updated my account details online but the changes haven't been made?
- What does allow access to 'Accounts & Invoices' do?