Xero is a cloud-based accounting system designed with small businesses in mind. By integrating with maX all your invoices will be automatically loaded into Xero, saving time and effort and simplifying bookkeeping.
Follow these steps
1. Login to maX and navigate to Manage Account. Once there, select Linked Applications
2. You will be prompted to login to your Xero account
3. Once you have logged into Xero, you'll need to authorise access for maX. If you have multiple Xero businesses setup within your account, you'll need to choose the one you wish to sync invoices to.
4. You'll be redirected back to the maX website where you'll need to configure the integration.
- For Contact, choose the contact you've created in Xero that you are using for Reece Invoices.
- For Account Code, this is usually Purchases or Costs of Goods sold, or another Expenses code - your accountant can advise the best one to choose
For more information on the benefits of linking maX and Xero, and full details, head to https://www.reece.com.au/integrations/xero