By ticking allow access to 'My Online Orders', you are giving the user access to the 'My Online Orders' section, meaning that they can place online orders through the 'My Online Orders' or 'My Quotes' section, or via product lists.
Articles in this section
- How do i reset my password on maX?
- How do I add users to my maX account?
- How do I switch between my accounts while logged in to maX?
- How do I add another trade account to my maX login?
- If I need further help, who do I speak to?
- What does allow access to 'My Quotes' do?
- What does allow access to 'My Online Orders' do?
- What do I do if I have forgotten my password?
- I have updated my account details online but the changes haven't been made?
- What does allow access to 'Accounts & Invoices' do?