By ticking allow access to 'My Quotes', you are giving the user access to the 'My Quotes' section, meaning that they can create and edit quotes if 'Your Price' is enabled, otherwise providing view only access to existing quotes.
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my password on maX?
- How do I add users to my maX account?
- How do I switch between my accounts while logged in to maX?
- How do I add another trade account to my maX login?
- If I need further help, who do I speak to?
- What does allow access to 'My Quotes' do?
- What does allow access to 'My Online Orders' do?
- What do I do if I have forgotten my password?
- I have updated my account details online but the changes haven't been made?
- What does allow access to 'Accounts & Invoices' do?