At Reece, we like to ensure that your products are kept safe and secure. When you purchase a product from our online store, we record your details against both your delivery docket and your tax invoice.
- Full payment for your order must be received before delivery of your goods.
- The time for delivery of your online goods will vary depending on what you have ordered.
Once you have placed your order, a Reece customer service team member will be in contact with you within 1-2 business days. Our team member will confirm your order and advise you of approximate delivery times, so you know when it will be arriving.
- Reece will deliver only to the ground floor of any Australian address
- We will not deliver to PO boxes or international addresses
Our deliveries are conducted by our expert and friendly branch staff and delivery drivers.
Ideally, the person who has made the online order will need to be present, in order to receive any goods delivered by Reece. However, you can opt for a nominated representative to receive your delivery instead. This is to ensure that only the intended recipient receives the goods that you have ordered.
- In order to sign for your Reece delivery, you may need to present photo identification to the delivery personnel
- If you or your authorised representative are not present to sign for your Reece delivery, then the delivery will not be completed (unless other arrangements have been made with your Reece customer service team member
- You will need to rearrange delivery or pickup from the original store location
If you have any questions or need to make alternative arrangements for your deliver, please contact us.